AdWords
6K members online now
6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

getting sick and tired of billing issues

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Fellows,

so today my 4 accounts got suspended with below message. contacted US support for resolution and submitted the appeal form but this issue is getting worse and worse over time, can someone please have a look in my situation, we are an agency and when things like this struck, it struck bad on business,

important to mention we use same credit card in multiple accounts with the clients own billing details, this is to facilitate clients with the monthly billing.

Your account is suspended
We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of this or your other AdWords accounts. To help prevent any unauthorized activity, we suspended your AdWords accounts.

help with be appreciated

Thanks

Tabish

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: getting sick and tired of billing issues

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Tabish, 

Sorry to hear you're having difficulty with the billing activity in your accounts. I have passed your issue on yo our support tem. They will be in touch soon so keep an eye on your inbox. 

In the meantime, please let me know if there is anything else we can help you with. 

Hannah

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks hannah,
we just need some billing expert from G team to look into this and solve our issue once and for all, we are willing to share all information and anything else needed. i get this issue every second month with accounts Smiley Sad
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author tabish
September 2015

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Sorry to hear you're having this issue repeatedly. This shouldn't happen. I advise getting back in touch with the team who helped you today if you have it again.

Otherwise, please don't hesitate to let us know if we can help you again. 

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
i am waiting for the team to come up with some resolution, so the issue is pretty much still stands the same as accounts are showing suspension. i will be waiting for the team to get in touch with me

Many thanks

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks a TON

all accounts got re-instated Smiley Happy