AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

getting charged for cpc in cpa account

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi All,

One of my account is on CPA and getting conversions regularly, but I am getting charged for number of clicks not for number of conversions. Any idea why I am not getting charged according to my Conversions.

Thanks

Puneet

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: getting charged for cpc in cpa account

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee
Hi Purneet,

That's an interesting question. Just to clarify, you would only be charged per CPA on a campaign by campaign basis, there isn't an account level option for CPA.

It might be worth double checking the settings for all your campaigns, to make sure they're set for CPA and that you have had enough conversions in the last 30 days for conversion optimiser to kick in.

If you're still having problems after that, could you perhaps add some screenshots (with your personal details blacked out) to this thread so the Community could try and help you further?

A.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author puneetdceengg
September 2015

Re: getting charged for cpc in cpa account

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi All,

As I have checked on Google, it says that I will be charged for CPC only in CPA account also, but it will help you get more conversions, saving you effort and time.

Please check screen shot for the same and share your comment on this.

Thanks

PuneetCPA-bidding