AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

gave up on this part of tech support.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I understand my problem. I also understand the solution. But I cannot do what it is Google wants. Here is the Google communication: "According to our records, you've recently signed up to have your AdWords payments directly debited from your bank account. However, you have not yet verified your bank account with Google. In order for Google to begin debiting your account for payment, you must verify your bank account."

I have checked my account multiple times in the past two or three days. No sign of any Google deposit. I checked my bank account setup on Google adwords. It checks out fine. I called Google Adwords tech support yesterday. Wait between 4 and 7 days for the deposit I was told. I am willing, however reluctantly, to wait. This morning's  email from Google seems to think that the deposit was initiated by Google. I don't think so. I sure would like to see the process accelerated. I have setup PayPal successfully in this way so I get the general principle.

Sincerely,

polarhide@gmail.com

Tom Cahill

512 347 9566

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: gave up on this part of tech support.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Tom - I do recall it took what felt like a long time for me to receive the 20 cents or so that Google sent to me a few years ago - but in reality it was probably about a week....