AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

fraudulent disputed amounts New Scam

R
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
R
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have phony disputed charges on my ad words account that I or my bank did not do. 

My bank shows no disputed amounts. It must be a scam as google said they returned the funds.

Not to my bank

My ad words account is suspended.

I have tried for 6 days by e mail to get a hold of a person and all I get is a form letter. I have been on hold at Google for over 4 hours no answer.. Have they become like the government, poor or no service

How do you get a hold of a person that can help regarding a fraud happening on your account ?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: fraudulent disputed amounts New Scam

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi there,

Thanks for posting - I'm sorry you're having such a frustrating experience trying to resolve this. 

As your issue involves billing and specific account information, there's not so much we can do to help on the public forum. 

The best thing to do is to keep trying to get in touch with an AdWords Rep and ask them to escalate your issue to the Billing Team. If you can provide as much information as possible (including screenshots of your bank statement - blacking out any sensitive information), it will be very helpful to the team. The Support phone numbers are here: http://goo.gl/nxyBhX . During certain hours of the day the Support teams receive very high volumes of calls - maybe try calling at a different time to avoid the wait. 

I hope this helps - and best of luck! 

R
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
R
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

THANKS. FOR ANSWERING !

BECAUSE MY ACCOUNT IS SUSPENDED AN  AD REP WILL NOT TALK WITH ME VIA THE AD WORDS NUMBER YOU GAVE ME.

I HAVE SENT 6 E MAILS THAT ONLY GET THE SAME FORM LETTER IN RETURN. THEY ARE NOT READING THE EMAILS OR DO NOT CARE . 

I HELD FOR 4 HOURS AT CORPORATE HEAD QUARTERS THEY DO NOT ANSWER.

YOU WOULD THINK THE FRAUD ASPECT WOULD WARRANT THEIR ATTENTION.

HOPEFULLY SOMEONE FROM GOOGLE WILL SEE THIS.

THANKS AGAIN

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Cancel your account & take a print of refund form. Fill it & send fax to Ireland no. You will get your refund in 3 days.