AdWords
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

delinking user account from MCC

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I had an adwords account with my agency which the agency has put under service agreement in MCC and is refusing to give me my ccount back, is there a way it can be totally delinked from MCC of the agency and to run it as a regular ad word user account

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: delinking user account from MCC

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Pooja,

If you have separated from your agency, then I am assuming that you should have admin rights for your personal Adwords account. If that is the case, you can simply terminate the access of that Agency's MCC email id from your account and can run it separately.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704346?hl=en

Does that help?

Pankaj

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee
Hi Pooja,

To add to Pankaj's message, if you do not have administrative access to your AdWords account, but are aware of the details of the same, you can contact AdWords support to verify ownership and regain access. Please be advised, though, that we may not be able to restore access if the verification fails. We also may not be able to intervene further into the matter in such a case.

We hope this helps.

Sincerely,

RR

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your reply

the main issue is I have the email id but they have changed the password and also its verification email is linked to agency, and they are saying that they have a service agreement with google under which they have linked my account with theirs and hence they will not be able to provide any access to me

Is there a way out where we get our access to our account again

Pls advise