AdWords
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

date range not showing in transaction history

P
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
P
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Unable to see my invoices beyond last 3 months in transaction history. There is no drop down for date range anywhere on page so I cannot change the date range. Is this a bug?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: date range not showing in transaction history

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello, P.

In my accounts, if I go to "Gear icon" (top right) - Billing I can see the following drop down / selectors: "All transactions" / "Detailed" / "Export" / "Last three months".

Now, if I click on the very last one ("Last three months") I can change the period. Don't you see that in your account as well?

I'm seeing this both in accounts that have monthly / periodic individual billing and in accounts that are part of a consolidated invoice so I assume the interface does not vary with the payment methods / arrangements available for the account.

Let us know if you see the same selectors as well.

Later edit: if you follow these steps and you cannot see those selectors, try logging out, clearing all cache and cookies and then logging in again. Sometimes the sophisticated interface AdWords has gets into some inconsistent states and must be reset.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

P
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
P
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
As stated in my original message... the date range button is not there... it does not appear where it should be. I have sent a screen shot to google who admitted that the button was not there and offered no explanation. Their 'solution' was that they sent me pdf copies of my invoices and suggested that it must be my computer magically altering their webpage... :-(

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Please try using a browser with no extensions whatsoever, a clean cache and no cookies. If the problem persists, please reply to the support team telling them that you've cleaned cookies and cache and use no extensions.
Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
The same problem by me! :-/

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
In the Transaction History page press Control and the minus key and you will see the drop-down box for a date selection. I have suggested to Google that they make this more obvious!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I had the same problem using Firefox. Was recommended to use Chrome instead. With Google's own browser the layout and the missing date range selector appeared. All working fine now.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am having the same issue. I use Firefox but tried accessing this in Chrome and still no date range. The bar shows "All transactions", "Detailed" and nothing else. I can only access last 3 months. I'm wondering if it's a Windows issue. I have an old computer and am using Vista.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for posting this. I tried everything including spending 45 minutes on the phone with the google help staff, and nothing worked. Tried your solution and the date box popped right up!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I'm glad my post helped, Pat.

You have probably figured it out, but after viewing the Google billing
screen you need to press Control and the plus key to return your screen to
its previous size.

Bernie