AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

credit card expired, how to update it?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My credit card is about to expired, i have the new credit card, how to update it? i can update the date only in the billing tab, but i can't update the CVV value is it alright? thanks before.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author suyanto f
September 2015

Re: credit card expired, how to update it?

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi there,

Thanks for posting! The Help Center specifies that: 'You don't need to re-enter your CVV number if your credit card number stays the same or your CVV number changes'. Is that the case for you? Are you just updating the expiry date? 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thanks

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello!

My credit card expires this month, I received a new card with a new Expiry date and a new CVV number. If I understand this correctly I do NOT need to update my CVV if my CC numbers stay the same?! Only expiry date?

Because my CC number are the same, but new expiry date and new CVV.

Seems odd that I do not need to enter my new CVV.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Where do you go to enter this information?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have to express and can't find a billing page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi there,

You can log in to adwords.google.com, sign in with your AdWords email address and password. At the top right hand corner you will see a gear icon next to your customer ID and your email address, so after clicking the gear symbol select billing from there, and then select billing setting. If you want to add a new card then select the tab that says " Add a new payment method" and then you can update your card details.

If you want to update an old card with expiration date then simply click the " Edit" tab and then update expiration date. No need to add CVV number.

Also you can check the Helpcenter : support.google.com
and type your query for updating cards

Hope this helps