AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

charged in my credit card

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i got charged in my credit card but google says payment got declined. can somebody tell why

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by KathleenG (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: charged in my credit card

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hey Praveen,

I was in same situation a year ago. I contacted several forums and found it can take up to 48 hours for that payment to be properly reflected. If the payment is not reflected on the billing summary or not credited to you bank account after 2 business days , then please call the AdWords support team for your region. The AdWords team will need to enter the account to troubleshoot further.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by KathleenG (Community Manager)
September 2015

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hey Praveen,

I was in same situation a year ago. I contacted several forums and found it can take up to 48 hours for that payment to be properly reflected. If the payment is not reflected on the billing summary or not credited to you bank account after 2 business days , then please call the AdWords support team for your region. The AdWords team will need to enter the account to troubleshoot further.

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Pravven G.

If you, through e-banking or direct contact with the bank, see that the money are trully charged in your credit card then most propably you should wait for 48 hours.

There is also a case that the charge didnt come through but the money are blocked. You should make sure with your bank that the amount is not blocked. In case the amount is blocked it takes many days to be available again (My case 21 to unblock the money) because some banks dont accept the code of the transaction that google can give you to unlock that amount !!

George Gemenetzis
Don't forget to Star or credit an answer as an AdWords Accepted Solution if it helped you.