AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

change country

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have account in USA.. but we are moved to India.. so we update our credit card payment of Indian .. and we are able to pay with indian credit card.. we could edit our phone no in profile setting.. but we cant change country USA to INDIA.. we still want our bids in usd.. but only want billing address should be our current india address.. is this possible

ajay

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: change country

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Tribal,

Thank you for your posting. If I understand your question correctly, you can edit the address in your Adwords Billing. Follow the steps below:

1. First login into your Adwords Account.

2. Under Billing, go to Billing settings

3. Click on Edit next to your most current form of payment. 

4. You can now update to your new billing address.

5. Save your changes.

I hope this information was helpful!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
If you read again.. i can change address but i cant change country...that is main question i want to know why we cant change country...
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Tribal M
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 4
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Tribal,

You cannot change your country, unfortunately. You'll probably have to start a new account after all. There were a couple of similar questions in this forum, you can see them here and here.

milda

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee
Hi Tribal,

My apologies for mis-reading that part in your question. Mildaster is correct. In this situation, you will probably need to create a new account.