AdWords
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

case [6-7190000002058] - Fraud charges - Google keep charging!!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Customer Support,

I am so tired of getting a response from Google customer service that now I have to ask for help here.

Can you please look into this case [6-7190000002058].

As I mentioned earlier, the only reason I signed-up for Google Adwords was to use the promotional adwords credit given to me. I was asked to first spend $50 and then the promotional credit can be used. I NEVER intended to be charged automatically and have my ad running all the time.

After setting up my advertisment, Google NEVER send me an email or any kind of ALERT that my promotion is OVER or is NOT applied and started charging my Credit Card.

This is really unfair and unethical. Especially from a company as renowned as Google!

I am a mass educator and teach art to hundreds of kids, I don't make that much money but I have a great fan following. If this issue is not resolved, I will be forced to write against Google and about fraudulent use of Google Adwords.

It is holiday time and this massive charge of $350 and $200 on my credit card is resulting in financial challenges for me and my family.

I don't expect this from Google. Please help

~ Sumit

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Re: case [6-7190000002058] - Fraud charges - Google keep charging!!!

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hello Sumit,

Thank you for your posting. I noticed you are already engaged with an Adwords Support member on this issue. Please do continue to work with this support person as they are already familiar with your issue. 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Re: case [6-7190000002058] - Fraud charges - Google keep charging!!!

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hello Sumit,

Thank you for your posting. I noticed you are already engaged with an Adwords Support member on this issue. Please do continue to work with this support person as they are already familiar with your issue.