AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

cancel ads and keep my money!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please free to keep all the funds you might have gotten from me, but please discontinue sending me any and all ads in the future.

Thanks,

Ernie

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: cancel ads and keep my money!

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
You can just cancel the Adword account and you will get your funds refund if you dont want to continue with google adword account .

Re: cancel ads and keep my money!

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

To clarify - 

If you want your ads to stop running, you need to log in to your AdWords account and pause or delete your active campaigns yourself. (No one here can access your account.)  Until you do that, you will probably continue to accrue costs so I recommend you do it immediately.

If you chose a pre-pay billing method, any unspent money left in the account will be refunded to you after all the final costs have been tallied.

Any money spent on clicks until the point you pause/delete the campaigns is a legitimate expense and will not be refunded.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*