AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

can you explain me better about the payment system?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'd like to know more exactly how much money we need to have to pay the ads when a potencial client clicks on our ad.

My question is because at the moment our budget is really reduced but we need to sell as soon as possible.

I appreciate all your help by answering this question..

Best regards;

Inés Escalante

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: can you explain me better about the payment system?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Inés Escalante and welcome,

Best part of Adwords system is that whatever amount you are willing to spend and comfortable with, you can invest that for your advertising costs. There are different tools as well which Adwords provides to its advertisers so as to make the best of this platform like Traffic Estimator, Keyword Tool etc..

I would encourage you to read this excellent help center article with an example on how the system works and what all things you can do: http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2789670?hl=en&

Let us know if that helps!

Pankaj

Re: can you explain me better about the payment system?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hola Inés:

Lo mejor seria empezar con una cantidad que te parece acceptable por un clic... si no tienes ningun herramienta de analysis como SemRush donde puedes ver lo que estan pagando tus competidores, es la forma más sencilla de iniciar.

Tendrias que ver cuatro cosas al principio... cuantas impresiones genera, cuantas clics genera, cuanto cuestan los clics y en que posición salen los anuncios. Hay mucho más, pero empezando con esto sabras por donde van los tiros.

A partir de alli es cuestión de incrementar o reducir las pujas para ver los efectos en el volumen y calidad del tráfico.

Suerte