AdWords
5K members online now
5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

can we change country details

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

can we change country option in adwords

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: can we change country details

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi;
Could you elaborate what do you mean by" country option"?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
i recently made billing info of uk where i selected country as uk now i have to change to some other country will it be possible
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author lena m
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hello again Lena
Check this link
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1723068?hl=en
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Lena m , Your AdWords account won't be activated until you submit valid billing information. Once you do, you can edit this information at any time. So no worries, for that . Smiley Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
i have moved from Spain Europe to USA and when I am trying to edit my Billing profile I cant change the country.I appears Spain and is no possible to select anyone else
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 7
Google Employee
Hi Jose,

It's not possible to change the country on your AdWords account. If you contact AdWords Support, they might be able to change it for you. But as far as I'm aware, this is not always possible and you would essentially need a new Billing profile.

In addition to this, it's not possible to change the currency of your account - so you would not be able to change from Euro to Dollars. As such, I'd say the best option is to create a new account.

I hope this helps!