AdWords
6.9K members online now
6.9K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

can't add billing info

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I get these messages becouse it won't let me add my billing information.

"Your account isn't active - To activate your account and start running your ads, enter your billing information. Fix it | Learn more"

When I click "Fix it".

this error message shows up;

"There was an error with your operation. If you were trying to make a change, it may not have saved.

Please refresh this page to try again.

If the error continues, log out of your AdWords account, then log in again and return to this page.[ Dismiss ]"

And then I can't choose my country in the country selector thing because it doesn't even load

https://i.imgur.com/lHxw1V8.png < pic of what happens

I have tried clearing my cache and cookies,

different browsers,

turning off adblock plugins,

restarting my computer and refreshing the browser.

This error has been there since I registered on adwords. I need to get my adwords thing working.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: can't add billing info

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Menth,

I am not sure I am reading your words okay. My understanding is that you cannot edit your billing info though you wish to change the country in the billing address.

If that is the case, please learn that country or time zone settings of a given AdWords account are final and cannot be edited or changed.

Best,
Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I cannot edit anything, because the country selector thing doesn't load
properly for me. Which doesn't let me move forward.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Menth, you formerly completed the country setting in the billing address and now want to change it? Or never?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
No, never had the chance to, thats what I'm all about!
and thanks for trying to help me out!

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Unfortunately, that may be a technical issue which is beyond my expertise and the scope of this forum. What I'd try is deleting the AdWords account application, then download it again and create a new account. (Else you may have an issue with the operating system or firewall.)