AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

can't access adword account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have run into a problem as I set up various ad word accounts at different times with different email addresses.  However, there is a phantom account running as it isn't connected with any of my existing email addresses.  I stopped all accounts yet this continues to run.  I receive no email monthly performance notices yet I continue to get a monthly bill.  My amex account has now stopped processing payments.  There are no account numbers nor phone numbers associated with the bill to amex other than Google Adwords469655505, plus an amex reference number.  The adwords phone number given to me by amex doesn't work.  I have tried sending emails, chatting (can't get through without an adwords account number) and phoning (to be told there is nothing they can do without an account number.)  Any suggestions? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: can't access adword account

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

OK,

Looking at your G+ profile then company name. I did a search and can see an Ad is Running and based upon it showing the Address location in a different format then expected, I assume you have an Adwords Express account.

Do me a favor and use all your login emails you have and try and login to https://adwords.google.com/express/

Re: can't access adword account

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager
Hi there.
Please look out for an email to help with this issue!

Kathleen