AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

can some one please look at my billing account as my adwords are currently not running.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can some one please look at my billing account.My adwords are off and have spent £71,000 last year and just because of a

delayed payment in the last few days of last year you have turned ads off.I have sorted problem with my bank and today have paid £500.00 by DD to Google,so how long before ads are back on and please look at my billing account and would like to find out how much is owing .Pherhaps you not bothered with my £71,000 spent last year and to turn off words over a Bank holiday is a bit severe so please help .

Stephen 

GiftGift.co.uk

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: can some one please look at my billing account as my adwords are currently not running.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Stephen and welcome,

Did you check the Billing Tab and see if it has been updated after you paid for Adwords?

I would also encourage you to speak with Adwords support since its a billing related issue and they would be able to provide you more specific account insights.

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1385067

Pankaj

Re: can some one please look at my billing account as my adwords are currently not running.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank You