AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

can some one please look at my billing account as my adwords are currently not running.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can some one please look at my billing account.My adwords are off and have spent £71,000 last year and just because of a

delayed payment in the last few days of last year you have turned ads off.I have sorted problem with my bank and today have paid £500.00 by DD to Google,so how long before ads are back on and please look at my billing account and would like to find out how much is owing .Pherhaps you not bothered with my £71,000 spent last year and to turn off words over a Bank holiday is a bit severe so please help .

Stephen 

GiftGift.co.uk

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: can some one please look at my billing account as my adwords are currently not running.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Stephen and welcome,

Did you check the Billing Tab and see if it has been updated after you paid for Adwords?

I would also encourage you to speak with Adwords support since its a billing related issue and they would be able to provide you more specific account insights.

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1385067

Pankaj

Re: can some one please look at my billing account as my adwords are currently not running.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank You