AdWords
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

can i use multiple adwords account with same credit card details?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

guys I want to payment more than one adwords account with one visa card, It is not for promo code or I don't want to use the same website in multiple accounts and also I am not owner of all websites, the reason is I have some clients they can't open adwords account for themeselves, so is it possible to open multiple adwords accounts with same visa card?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @omid m,

I'd rather suggest you to check whether or not you are eligible for consolidated billing. Chances are that type of payment could be much more comfortable in your case.

***   About consolidated billing   ***

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375371?hl=en

Best,

Lakatos

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @omid m,

The first thing you should do is set up a AdWords Manager Account and make sure to create a separate/individual  AdWords account for each business. 

Once that is done, you can manage each account uniquely and that includes payment method and billing. You can use the same Visa card for each one or use a different one for each. It's totally up to you. You can even look into consolidated billing, like Lakatos suggested, although the requirements for that are strong. 

Kind Regards,

James