AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

can i pay in advance to adword?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

hi there!

I want to know that is it possible that I can pay some amount in advance to adword? because my bank doesn't allow for automatic payment thereby I have to activate the online session before going to payment. therefore every time I want to pay in advance.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
June 2017

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Mian A,

Yes, you can. 

You can prepay any amount you want and then attempt to keep a credit in the account so that AdWords does not ping the payment source (which happens every 30 days or when your account threshold is met) with automatic payments. This may work and may not... but typically AdWords is going to ping the payment source every so often to verify it exists and is available for use.

If manual payments is offered in your account, this would be the best way to go... however, this is not offered always.  

Please use this interactive web page to change it to your country and then review the info. 

Kind Regards,

James

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
June 2017

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Mian A,

Yes, you can. 

You can prepay any amount you want and then attempt to keep a credit in the account so that AdWords does not ping the payment source (which happens every 30 days or when your account threshold is met) with automatic payments. This may work and may not... but typically AdWords is going to ping the payment source every so often to verify it exists and is available for use.

If manual payments is offered in your account, this would be the best way to go... however, this is not offered always.  

Please use this interactive web page to change it to your country and then review the info. 

Kind Regards,

James