AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

can i find out the cost of a specific keyword

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i dont trust my ppc administrator. they tell me that certain keywords cost more than $7.00 per click. can i find out the cost per click on a keyword without having an account?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Hannah (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: can i find out the cost of a specific keyword

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

As it happens, a click on a keyword can cost anywhere from ten cents to a hundred dollars. Or, more.

You should ask your administrator to give you access directly to your Google account (or at the very least, to set up a report that is automatically generated by your AdWords account and sent directly to you). 

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Hannah (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: can i find out the cost of a specific keyword

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

As it happens, a click on a keyword can cost anywhere from ten cents to a hundred dollars. Or, more.

You should ask your administrator to give you access directly to your Google account (or at the very least, to set up a report that is automatically generated by your AdWords account and sent directly to you). 

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*