AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

can client added as sub user can pay directly

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I created campaign in mcc acount, and added client as user for the campaign . so now client can login through using his login details and i can login through mcc account.

But the problem now is , the client had setup billing and paid the amount by logging into his account ( sub user account with standard managed access). But the campaign is not yet active and when i login through mcc acount it says that billing account is not setup.

Can you suggest me what i can do now. Does the client can pay directly from logging into his account ?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: can client added as sub user can pay directly

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Guysseo,

With Standard Access you

• Can receive notification emails
  • Can view, edit, and manage any part of an account and its campaigns
  • Can't give account access or change another person's access level

Read more here.

I think a user with standard access can make payments. Payment reflects in account with in 24-48 hours.

I may not be 100% correct, It would be great if someone can chime in and confirm.

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’