AdWords
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

can I reopen my account

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I would like to reopen my account. I've been looking here and there's a solution but I cannot  do it. I mean, if I give you my bank details the account will be reopened? If this helps I can do it. I didn't create any campaign beforte, I was just testing because I don't know how this works but I would like to reopen my account.

When I click on the link to reopen my account, it says:

We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are unable to process your request at this time. Our engineers have been notified of this problem and will work to resolve it. Please note that using your browser's back button in AdWords can increase the likelihood of errors. If you think this was the cause of your error, please try again without using the back button.

Thanks in advance

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: can I reopen my account

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Martin. First try to clear your cache and cookies and then try to reactivate your account again. If that still does not work I would be happy to refer you to our support team who would be able to take care of this for you.  

Re: can I reopen my account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the answer, Shanea. But I've done it before. I've cleaned cookies... changed to linux... try different browsers... everything and nothing worked. I've contacted to google to solve this. They said me they are working on it. Thanks for your help, Shanea. Regards,
Martin