AdWords
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

block a device id

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It is really sad that Adwords customers lose millions of dollars because Google will not create the software to block a Device ID. Most phones change IP address at will, and many people have complained about this, and I personally have lost thousands of dollars recently because Google refuses to admit it is a problem, even when one Device ID clicked 15 times, Google said its not click fraud and refused to refund. Sad that they made it to the top and now they just dont care.

1 Expert replyverified_user

block a device id

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Tommy L,

Thanks for your kind suggestion. Please learn that users may want to return to your website or app via multiple repeated ad clicks when they are e..g doing comparison shopping or simply wish to learn more about your products or services. When the ad clicks show a suspicious pattern, the system filters them and they appear in the Invalid interactions column that you can set to show under the Columns drop-down tab.

The above said I also hope that the feature you mentioned will appear in the pipe some time going forward.

That's the link where you can put forward your suggestions to improve AdWords:

***   AdWords feedback and suggestions   ***

https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/cfeedback

Best,

Lakatos

block a device id

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This has been going on for years.  Google is letting it happen so they can make millions, I sent a copy to the Attorney general