AdWords
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

billing information

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hello sir,

i just lounch my add on google adword before two days.i sat my daily budget is £5 and i chacked my bank statement but google adword did not take mony from my account.may i know is this a pre paid billing or post paid

and one thing more i nee to know during the day my add is disappear in my targeted area may i know is this happen because my daily budget is finish and one thing more i need to know that if some one click to my add then can i see in my account straight away.

regards

syed shah 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: billing information

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Syed,

Ok These answers might help you.

Question 1 - How to check the payment method 

you can check whether your payment method is prepay or postpaid, Please follow the below introductions.

1. Select the gear icon .
  2. Click Billing Preferences.
  3. In the Billing and Payments section, click Edit.

In there u can see your selected option. Please read this article for more information https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3122375?hl=en&ref_topic=30315

Question 2 - Why Ad disappear ?

You can go to the ad status bubble in ads tab in your campaign and see whether u r budget us exhausted or not, Usually If your ad is not showing they will show the reason there.

Question 3 - Can I see clicks straight away ?

Its not real time data , but in most cases within 20-30 mins you can see updated click amount in campaign data. 

Hope this helps Smiley Happy