AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

billing information Issue

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

When I am logging in to Adwords Google Panel, I see the red bar mentioning that I haven't entered the billing information.

When I enter the billing information and submit, A pop up window is coming with message that I will be taken to the bank's website for further verification. But nothing happens after that and this popup windows hangs.

I repeated this two time and both the time the same thing happened. But a small amount is deducted from my card both the times. What should I do now?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: billing information Issue

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Kalirajan,

The first thing I would advise you now is to log out of your AdWords account and clear browser cache. Log back in to the account to check if you still see any notification. If you do, give it some time, if you filled in your billing information correctly, the notification will go away. It sometimes take a bit longer than usual. 

Now about those amounts which have been deducted, they are to verify the payment information you have entered with your AdWords accounts, those small amounts would be back to your wallet in a day or two.  You can check with your bank to confirm it.

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Ratan Jha,
Thanks for your reply
I tried that as you mentioned clear browser cookies all in and changed browser also but again and again i getting same issue. For this issue i can't to start campaign we need to sort out this problem ASAP.

Thanks,
Kalirajan

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Kalirajan,

You should wait for sometime as the payment has been deducted, it may be possible that your billing information has been added successfully. There's might be a temporary delay in getting it updated with the system. 

If it does not help, contact AdWords Support here - https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Thanks you Ratan-Jha