AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

auto-generated billing invoice sent to my email inbox

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi, I'd like to receive a monthly auto-generated adwords billing invoice, sent to my email inbox every month.

How do I do that?

Thanks

3 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: auto-generated billing invoice sent to my email inbox

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

unless you pay by monthly billing , google dean't generate an email invoice , you only find it online.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

unless you pay by monthly billing , google dean't generate an email invoice , you only find it online.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Billing is automatically setup via a credit card.

I realise I can download a billing invoice manually.

I'd prefer to have it sent to my inbox... I wouldn't have thought that was too hard.

Thanks for your response

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
That is just what the help page says. It seems silly to me too.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It's beyond silly I seriously can't believe this is the case, can someone from Google comment as to why in the world an email can't be sent????!!!

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Agreed ! I am fed up with my accounts dept asking me to down load the invoice for them.

This is so inconveniant, that if we had more of a choice (which sooner or later we will) we would move to a more customer focused online advertising provider that made us feel as if our business mattered. The dev work for Adwords seems to go into making it more and more complex, rather than more conveniant to manage for Adworsd users.

I the end its this less customer focussed attitude that often seems to result in the demise of large online companies. The initail inspired offering being lost to the opinions of suits and accountants etc....

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Did anyone solved this issue? I would kill for such option, to get the monthly invoices sent to my inbox.

Thanks

Google Employee
# 8
Google Employee
Hi Ahmad,

Thanks for your post. If you are on monthly invoicing, you have a legal invoicing agreement with Google AdWords and so your invoices will be emailed to the billing contacts specified.

If you pay by credit card or bank account, a payment receipt appears as a downloadable link at the end of each month in your Billing tab, under Transaction History.

I hope this helps.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
This doesn't help at all. I have 15 accounts that all pay by credit card, so essentially I have to download 15 invoices every month and send to each client. Surely if a link can be provided, so can a scheduled email? Why is that so hard?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I agree. It is a major and seemingly unnecessary inconvenience to have to remember every month to log in to billing and download the invoice so send to our accounting dept to support the credit card charge. We should be able to set a notification setting so that a copy of the invoice is emailed to at least the accountholder email.