AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

ahahahaha cant find anything in billing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi 

i just set up my first adwords campaign with a free promo code i received in the mail and it has all been approved but when i go to preview the campaing i get the message "

Your ad is not showing for the keyword who's next ( Trials >Ad Group #1 )
  • Your ads aren't showing because the spending limit defined by your account-level budget has been reached.What can I do?

when i go into billing I dont get any buttons to define my budget but it says i have £85 credit.  Can anyone please help

Louisa

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Eric (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: ahahahaha cant find anything in billing

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello Lvalvano,

Kindly check your daily budget, for this go to your campaign and check Budget column . If campaign had spend daily budget then you can't see your ad. Second if you set daily budge too low, in that case adwords will show your ad less often due to budget limitation.

In order to know what should be daily budget for camapign, click on setting tab and then at Bidding and Budget, click on edit next to Budget option and then click on View recommended budget.

Dinesh
My Blog

Re: ahahahaha cant find anything in billing

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Ivalvano,

I am not absolutely sure it's an isue with daily budget even though chances are it is. You can only specify an account level budget by means of budget orders if the AdWords account is on monthly invoicing which is pretty unlikely in your case. Hence either the error message is wrong in which case follow Denish' advice or something is mixed up or buggy with the payment options. In the latter case you're advised to contact AdWords directly via the contact button in the top right corner of this page.

Best,

Lakatos