AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

after how much my approved credit line will appear in my adwords account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i applied for montly invoicing to adwords 4 days ago i recieved email yesterday this.one.

and after 10 hours i got call from google adwords and he told me that congratulation your montlhy credit line has been approved .it will take 24-48 hours to appear on ur adwords.account..so the my question is for the members who also got approved for the credit line..in how much time i can see my credit line in my adwords account as yet nothing is setup in my account all is like normal account as when i click on billing option in adwords its still showing that setup ur billing so i dont think yet the credit line has been seted to my account..so how long i will have to wait..any ideaa?

1 Expert replyverified_user

after how much my approved credit line will appear in my adwords account

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi John,

Thanks for posting in the AdWords Community! It sounds like your account may be in the middle of the invoicing process and you still need to accept some emails. When support moves over new accounts to monthly it typically generates emails for you to accept. You would need to click through the Review and Accept you see in these emails to ensure your account moves over. This happens rather instantaneously. 

If you are still running into issues getting your account onto monthly invoicing, I would suggest reaching out to support to see account specifics in order to asses what step of the process is giving you trouble.

We hope this helps.

Best,

Jens