AdWords
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

adwords phone support team not resolve our problem

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Please help me, Money  transferred to google adwords not reflected in my account. Adwords phone support team not solving my problem. They refuse to give me contact information of authority/ concerned person.

Please email me at xxxxxx

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: adwords phone support team not resolve our problem

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi,

When did you make the payment?

Adward phone support team not helping me

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Please help me, Money  transferred to google adwords not reflected in my account. Adwords phone support team not solving my problem. They refuse to give me contact information of authority/ concerned person.

Please email me at xxxx

Re: Adward phone support team not helping me

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
Hi Research Publish J,
I have removed your email address from both of the above posts for your security.

Please contact the AdWords team as we do not have access to your account here. If you have made a bank transfer payment, please bear in mind that it can take up to 10 business days in most countries to process.

If you provide the AdWords team with a proof of payment then they should be able to match the payment to your account.

Kathleen

Re: Adward phone support team not helping me

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
whenever we call adwords team, they told us that your case is handled by experts and accountants. They don't transfer call to Concerned person. Always takes time for 24 hours to 48 hours. We don't understand that why adwords team always hiding.