AdWords
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

adwords is paid, it has debited my bank account, yet not reflecting in my billing. who do i speak to

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Kindly advise who I speak to regardig my google adwords.

I have paid now over 24 hours ago, it has been debited off my bank account but does not reflect on google adwords billing, even as a pending payment, just no payment whatsoever.

Please can you assist who I speak to as google is not very clear on who to contact with regards to accounts queries.

Thank you

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: adwords is paid, it has debited my bank account, yet not reflecting in my billing. who do i spea

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;
Billing /payment issues are account specific. Since we do not have access to the account we cannot help with that.

Please contact your local Google customer service. (See contact details below):
http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=8206

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: adwords is paid, it has debited my bank account, yet not reflecting in my billing. who do i spea

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

You can use the help link (in the upper right-hand corner of the screen when you're logged into your AdWords account) to get in touch with Google.

Or, you can get your CID (account number), and use the phone number on the home page of this forum to call Google directly.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*