AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

adwords account suspended, billing info couldnt be verified. need help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google has suspended my adwords account giving me the reason that billing info on my this adwords or any related account couldnt be verified. i have made a successful payment with that payment method i.e account, after this suspension i have even changed my account's payment method to credit card but my account is still suspended. when i emailed them they said to read the terms and conditions and fix the things. my website is of software and we sell legal contents which we get from the distributors. i have seen many ads running for the same products that we have. my product feeds for different countries has already been reviewed and they have approved but my account is suspended. i have emailed sdwords team many times but they are giving me the vague answer that there is something wrong with terms and conditions. my feeds are verified, my ads are fine, i dont know why they have suspended the account. please help if any body can or just help me forward this case to any adwords representative not the team. we are ready to fix the errors if any one could tell us where we are going wrong.

Re: adwords account suspended, billing info couldnt be verified. need

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Have you verified that your billing address (including street number and zip code ) match those on record with the credit card issuer?
Have you tried contacting Google CS? have you replied to the link in the suspension email?