AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

adwords account not active

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i have a adwords account i allredy payment my account 5 hundred rupees

after enter the coupan my account going suspend

what can i do

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by JoMo (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: adwords account not active

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello kuld,

Your account goes into suspension if there are repetitive violations of the Adwords Policies.

I hope you would have received an email from adwords support for your account suspension, which would explain the cause of suspension.

Also you need to understand that promotional coupons are primarily limited to one per customer as per Google notes. See this for more details.

As a last call, you might consider writing to Adwords support as Anchal said above.

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Kuld,

You can contact Google Adwords by visiting below link.

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=8206&ctx=go&&contactus=1

Hope it will help you!

Anchal

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hello Kuld,

You may also want to look at "Understanding of Promotional Code Issues"

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en-GB&answer=1704225

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by JoMo (Google Employee)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello kuld,

Your account goes into suspension if there are repetitive violations of the Adwords Policies.

I hope you would have received an email from adwords support for your account suspension, which would explain the cause of suspension.

Also you need to understand that promotional coupons are primarily limited to one per customer as per Google notes. See this for more details.

As a last call, you might consider writing to Adwords support as Anchal said above.

Pankaj