AdWords
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

adwords 5000 rupees credit receiving problem

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have turned Rs.500 on ad words and my credit balance is Rs.500 with additionally i have used one coupon code also of worth Rs.5000 from Google; but till now i didn't receive the coupon credit of Rs.5000 amount in my account. I am a new user and created the adwords account 10 days ago and applied the code 7 days ago. When I'll be getting the remaining credit? Please help..

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: adwords 5000 rupees credit receiving problem

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Krishna,

Welcome to AdWords Community!

So you've made a payment of INR 500 and applied the coupon code worth INR 5000 right? Could you check the Billing page of your account to understand what's the balance? INR 5000 would be credited to the account when INR 500 is exhausted.

Hope that helps,
Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hello Krishna,

Warm welcome to AdWords Community !

You will get this Rs5000 credit to your account after you actively run your AdWords Account for at least a month. This Rs 5000 coupon is different from Rs2000 voucher where you get the credit amount once you spend Rs 500.

According to the guidelines for this Rs5000 voucher, the amount will be credited to your account based on your spend in 30 days period.

Google Says - "We'll match whatever you spend in your first 30 days, up to Rs.5000 in promotional credit. "

So, it's clear, this credit amount can vary based on your spend in the first 30 days. The maximum credit amount is Rs5000.

Thanks
Ratan

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
IT MEANS THAT IF I WE SPENDING 3000 RUPEES IN 30 DAYS THEN GOOLGE ADWORD CREDIT 3000 CREDIT AMOUNT IN MY ACCOUNT THIS IS TRUE ?

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hello Ashok,

The answer is a YES. Google will match whatever you spend in your first 30 days, up to Rs.5000 in promotional credit.

However, you must stick to the guidelines set forth for promotional coupons. For instance, having multiple accounts for promoting the same business may lead to a permanent account suspension.

Here are some of the more details you should be interested in:

* Terms and conditions for this offer:

• Offer available to customers with a billing address in India only. One promotional code per advertiser.
  • To activate this offer: Enter the promotional code in your account before 27 Apr, 2015.
  • To earn the credit: Start advertising! The advertising costs you accrue in this account in the 30 days following your entry of the promotional code, excluding any taxes, will be matched with an advertising credit in the same amount, up to a maximum value of Rs.5000.
  • Once 2 and 3 are completed, the credit will typically be applied within 5 days to the Billing Summary of your account.
  • Credits apply to future advertising costs only. Credits cannot be applied to costs accrued before the code was entered.
  • You won’t receive a notification once your credit is used up and any additional advertising costs will be charged to your form of payment. If you don’t want to continue advertising, you can pause or delete your campaigns at any time.
  • Your account must be successfully billed by AdWords and remain in good standing in order to qualify for the promotional credit.
  • Full terms and conditions can be found here.

Hope it helps. 

Thanks

Ratan

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Plz send me the link of AdWords spend 500 and get 2000 rs india. Thanks.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

No 5000 coupon available in market. we sell Spend 500 and get 2000 credit coupon code.

you need to recharge your a/c with Rs. 610 including tax and once you spend 500 your 2000 credit amount will ad automatically. Our cost is Rs 200/coupon 

Contact us: nt209340@gmail.com or call us: 8285274007

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

No 5000 coupon available in market. we sell Spend 500 and get 2000 credit coupon code.

you need to recharge your a/c with Rs. 610 including tax and once you spend 500 your 2000 credit amount will ad automatically. Our cost is Rs 200/coupon 

Contact us: nt209340@gmail.com or call us: 8285274007

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Google is now offering spend 3000 INR in your adwords account and you will get 3000 INR credit within 30 days.They will check and verify your billing and spending then they will credit. If you are still looking for spend 500 INR and get 2000 INR coupon then just email me at Renukasinghdelhi@gmail.com i will guide you how to get.