AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

adword free coupon

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi any one here who help me about google adword my account is old but i use this from now and approved my ads but there is a problem i want a adword coupon any one here who help me how i get this coupon

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author furqanramey
September 2015

Re: adword free coupon

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

You can't open two accounts - that is against the "double serving" policy of Google AdWords.

And as I worte you before - even if your account was opened in the last 14 days - we can't help you in this community and provide you a coupon (Community Guidelines).

sorry,

Asaf

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey furqanramey,

If you account is older than 14 days - than you can't use the AW coupon.

Unfortunately, even if your account was opened in the last 14 days - we can't help you in this community and provide you a coupon (Community Guidelines).

Have a great day,

Asaf

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

sir if i create a new account then u give me help for this please sir i have a accont only one day older 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author furqanramey
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

You can't open two accounts - that is against the "double serving" policy of Google AdWords.

And as I worte you before - even if your account was opened in the last 14 days - we can't help you in this community and provide you a coupon (Community Guidelines).

sorry,

Asaf

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

yes i not open account from the 14 days please help me i don't know about this i only wanna use one account 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

who can help me with a free coupon? Thanks family

adword free coupon

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear sir,

Please provide the free coupon in Google ad words

Thanks and regards

mukesh kumar

Community Manager
# 8
Community Manager
This 2012 thread has been closed to new replies. 

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

This will improve the visibility of any new questions as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.