AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

ads not running

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So I paid $40 to put some ads up today, my billing section says there's $40 credit there, and my ads say approved and eligable, but they aren't running. I get this red thing at the top saying your ads aren't running because they are paused or deleted. None of hem are paused or deleted, what's the deal?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: ads not running

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello nickmetcalf; Welcome;

If budget is OK, check ad scheduling . (The hours and days you set your ads to be shown); OR have you set an end date for your campaign ?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: ads not running

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i am getting this--None of your ads are running - Your campaigns and ad groups are paused or removed. Enable them to begin showing your ads.-----i and when i look for how to enables them -they are just not shown -nowhere-how canienable something that is just not there