AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

actual cost?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

New to adwords, I set a budget, manual, now when I look at it it says the cost is more than I would allow, im confused, any help please.

Its manual payment, I started with $100 but it says total cost is $137.86  and billing says I have $49 left?? way confused.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: actual cost?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Assuming what you wrote is 100% accurate, it is possible that you experienced over-delivery.

The AdWords system is designed to make sure "that in a complete monthly billing period, you're never charged more than your monthly charging limit -- the average number of days in a month (30.4) multiplied by your average daily budget."

Source: http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=6327

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Assuming what you wrote is 100% accurate, it is possible that you experienced over-delivery.

The AdWords system is designed to make sure "that in a complete monthly billing period, you're never charged more than your monthly charging limit -- the average number of days in a month (30.4) multiplied by your average daily budget."

Source: http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=6327

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Good day to you & Welcome to AdWords Community!

Oh, did you apply a voucher,since there are still some left though you accrued more clicks than Adwords System expected?

More Power,
Loraine

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Do not worry about the overdelivery Sir.Within your monthly billing cycle, if your account overdelivered in some days, on the latter part it will make up by limiting your traffic. In thay way, you will never be charged more than your monthly budget.

Example: Montly Budget of $1,000 

Day 1-25 (overdelivered) 

Day 26-30 (limiting traffic to accrue less clicks)

More Power,

Loraine

More Power,
Loraine