AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

account suspended

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hello, i started /been hired by this company to get them started with adwords. I started with a prepaid card they gaved... but I had some health issues for about 1 week and the account balance got under., and now account is suspended. I'm trying to re-enable it, but I can't patch the balance...due suspension, thank you, any admin can help...

1 Expert replyverified_user

account suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Spencer W,

You will need to use a credit card to pay for AdWords as prepaid cards are not accepted. 

To clear your account, you will need to contact AdWords Support directly as no one here can see or access your account. We only provide technical support. 

Please visit AdWords, click on the gear icon on upper right hand corner and call the number shown. You can also click on Help (same location) and use another method to interact with support. 

Kind Regards,

James

account suspended

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

hi 

Prepaid cards dont work on adwords

regards,

Zaby