AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

According to the message, the account has been suspended due to billing verification issues. How can I resolve this since I can't even get a live person on the phone? or, get an email response?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: account suspended

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
If that is the case, you can try to go to AdWords help section and chat with a customer representative.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
WHen i click on the chat it refreshes the contacts page so I can't chat.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Try to contact your AdWords representative for you country. You can find out that if you search Google communities on Google+.

Regards.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
But as soon as you enter the acccount when prompter all you get is a message that your account is suspended....and no real person to talk to.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Open new gmail, new AdWords and ask there. I think that should work.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Same problem with new account. Tried in multiple browsers as well. Any
other ideas?

BTW thank you very much for trying to assist.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Try to open a new gmail on another computer or mobile phone.

Community Manager
# 9
Community Manager
Hi David,
Is your account still suspended? What message are you getting? Have you looked to ensure that all of your Billing information is correct? Do you have any outstanding payments?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
THanks for the attention to this. As of today the account is still suspended and I have had absolutely no success contacting anyone for assistance. I am positive that it is a credit card verification issue which is entirely resolvable but....when you can't talk to someone, you can't fix it. Ughh!