AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

account suspended

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I see this message when I click on why my adds are not showing : 

Important

Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified.

Terms & Conditions  |  Dismiss

how ever all my details are correct and proper, which I can also send details to adwords, I've contacted them two times, but having no responce.

Also there is no email telling me that my account is suspended.

any help would be appreciated.

thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by rashu (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: account suspended

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Akhtar

The first thing I notice is that the message Google stated says "Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified."

Do you have more than one account active? If so, there may be a double serving issue responsible for the suspension here.

I think the best thing you can do if all of your details are correct is view the policies appropriate to your issue. Please see "about suspended accounts" and "understanding account suspension" for further information. If you believe that the suspension has been carried out in error after checking your billing info and reading the double serving policy to see if it is applicable to you, you can contact Google via the contact us link in your AdWords account.

I hope you get your issue resolved, good luck! :-)

Best regards

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by rashu (Google Employee)
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Akhtar

The first thing I notice is that the message Google stated says "Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified."

Do you have more than one account active? If so, there may be a double serving issue responsible for the suspension here.

I think the best thing you can do if all of your details are correct is view the policies appropriate to your issue. Please see "about suspended accounts" and "understanding account suspension" for further information. If you believe that the suspension has been carried out in error after checking your billing info and reading the double serving policy to see if it is applicable to you, you can contact Google via the contact us link in your AdWords account.

I hope you get your issue resolved, good luck! :-)

Best regards

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager
This 2012 thread has been closed to new replies.