AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

account suspended due to billing information

N/A
# 1
N/A

My account was just suspended and I have received two different reasons for the suspension:

1)  Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified.

2) Your AdWords account has been suspended because it doesn't comply with our Advertising Policies and our AdWords Terms and Conditions.

I am confused because my billing information is correct and because my account complies with ad policies.  I have tried to call 866-246-6453 but keep getting a message stating that my account number is not valid.  I also tried to use the live support feature but that keeps redirecting me to the email form.  It appears as though I am being blocked from contacting Google Adwords about my account.  That is just awful business practice in my opinion.  Why does Google make it so hard for advertisers to do business with them?  Why am I not able to speak to someone about my account?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: account suspended due to billing information

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi there, 

I've asked our team to look into this for you, and they should be in contact with you in the coming days. 

Thanks

A.

Re: account suspended due to billing information

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi There i am also getting the same message and i ensured that my billing address and credit card info is correct. I even called Visa directly and they informed me that the pre authorization performed by the adwords account was successful. First time setting up a Google account and I am getting no where trying to contact the support staff. I even went as far as to take pictures and send my credit card and photo id through email. Can someone contact me by email ? [edited].

NOTE: This post has been edited by a Community Manager in order to remove personal information. This is done, per our Community Posting Guidelines, in order to protect your privacy and/or account security.