AdWords
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

account suspended, can not contact anyone???

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi - i have been contacted twice by a google adword agent who has been trying to help me move to adwords from the free shopping.

i have had an account with cash in it since around  2019,

he seems to think i inadvertently uploaded a data feed incorrectly targeting the us, and thats why it is suspended, and it may have been suspended for years, as it suddenly stopped working a couple of years ago.

the card i paid with also expired in 2011.

he told me to top up adwords with a current card, as it was the expired card that was causing the problem, and pause the feed to the us.

my card is refused, and i have paused, and deleted all feeds, but the error message is still there.

i have been on hold fo over 2 hours now, is there any hope of a solution or should i just give up?????

i know google don't comment on specific reasons, but if i don't know the problem i can't fix it.

All your items have been suspended from the destinations and countries listed below. Please see the Data quality section for details. Go to Data Quality »

Suspended from: Product Search in: United States Reason: Your account is suspended due to a violation of our Terms of Service and Google Shopping Policies. ( Learn more ) Suspended from: Search API for Shopping in: United States Reason: Your account is suspended due to a violation of our Terms of Service and Google Shopping Policies. ( Learn more ) Suspended from: Shopping in: United States Reason: Your account is suspended due to a violation of our Terms of Service and Google Shopping Policies. ( Learn more )

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: account suspended, can not contact anyone???

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello there;
I think this question is more related / relevant to Google Merchant ; and it would be better to post it on the "Merchant" help forum;

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2472708?hl=en
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’