AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4K members online now
4K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

account suspended, can not contact anyone???

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi - i have been contacted twice by a google adword agent who has been trying to help me move to adwords from the free shopping.

i have had an account with cash in it since around  2019,

he seems to think i inadvertently uploaded a data feed incorrectly targeting the us, and thats why it is suspended, and it may have been suspended for years, as it suddenly stopped working a couple of years ago.

the card i paid with also expired in 2011.

he told me to top up adwords with a current card, as it was the expired card that was causing the problem, and pause the feed to the us.

my card is refused, and i have paused, and deleted all feeds, but the error message is still there.

i have been on hold fo over 2 hours now, is there any hope of a solution or should i just give up?????

i know google don't comment on specific reasons, but if i don't know the problem i can't fix it.

All your items have been suspended from the destinations and countries listed below. Please see the Data quality section for details. Go to Data Quality »

Suspended from: Product Search in: United States Reason: Your account is suspended due to a violation of our Terms of Service and Google Shopping Policies. ( Learn more ) Suspended from: Search API for Shopping in: United States Reason: Your account is suspended due to a violation of our Terms of Service and Google Shopping Policies. ( Learn more ) Suspended from: Shopping in: United States Reason: Your account is suspended due to a violation of our Terms of Service and Google Shopping Policies. ( Learn more )

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: account suspended, can not contact anyone???

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello there;
I think this question is more related / relevant to Google Merchant ; and it would be better to post it on the "Merchant" help forum;

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2472708?hl=en
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’