AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

account suspended because of billing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account has been suspended because of billing information. I am not getting satisfactory reply regarding this. Google says that I have violated their policy but I have not done any such activity. One incident I remember was that initially my account was running in Automatic payment mode so I request adwords customer care to change it to Manual. From that day (somewhere around last 10 days) my account has been suspended. I am not getting any satisfactory reply. I am afraid that If i create a new account under the same MCC for the same business they will suspend my MCC. What can be a solution for this. Kindly Help.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: account suspended because of billing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Gaurav,

Did you fill up this form with all the details and reach out to AdWords support for this issue:-

https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended

Kindly refrain yourself from creating multiple AdWords accounts for the same business because that's a strong violation of the policy.

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I don't have multiple accounts for the same business. Yes but different-2 accounts are running under the same parent MCC.
and the credit card linked is also same. Pankaj can you please help me out to understand this. Will be a great help.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
and yes I have gone through this form ...

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Hi Gaurav,

I would suggest you to wait till you receive response from AdWords support after filling up the form mentioned above.

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
pankaj actually this case is 12 days old. and I filled the form on very same day. Yes i am waiting for an appropriate reply as i did not get any one till the date other then the red pop up which comes when I open my account Smiley Happy.
thanks for your suggestions Pankaj.