AdWords
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

account suspended because of billing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account has been suspended because of billing information. I am not getting satisfactory reply regarding this. Google says that I have violated their policy but I have not done any such activity. One incident I remember was that initially my account was running in Automatic payment mode so I request adwords customer care to change it to Manual. From that day (somewhere around last 10 days) my account has been suspended. I am not getting any satisfactory reply. I am afraid that If i create a new account under the same MCC for the same business they will suspend my MCC. What can be a solution for this. Kindly Help.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: account suspended because of billing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Gaurav,

Did you fill up this form with all the details and reach out to AdWords support for this issue:-

https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended

Kindly refrain yourself from creating multiple AdWords accounts for the same business because that's a strong violation of the policy.

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I don't have multiple accounts for the same business. Yes but different-2 accounts are running under the same parent MCC.
and the credit card linked is also same. Pankaj can you please help me out to understand this. Will be a great help.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
and yes I have gone through this form ...

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Hi Gaurav,

I would suggest you to wait till you receive response from AdWords support after filling up the form mentioned above.

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
pankaj actually this case is 12 days old. and I filled the form on very same day. Yes i am waiting for an appropriate reply as i did not get any one till the date other then the red pop up which comes when I open my account Smiley Happy.
thanks for your suggestions Pankaj.