AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

account suspended because billing information could not be verified

N/A
# 1
N/A
Can someone help advise me why my adwords account was
Suspended. When I logged into my adwords account to check and see if the ads were running, a red bar appeared stating that the account was suspended because Google identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity. To help prevent unauthorized activity, we suspended your adwords account. I tried to call Google adwords, but I got an automated recording informing me to contact them here. I filled out a form here , informing them of the issue, but I have not heard back from Google yet. The account is a business account and I am certain that I filled out the Billing information correctly. Can someone please advise me on this situation. I don't understand why Google would suspend the account stating to prevent unauthorized activity. Can someone here please help shed light on this situation. Thanks
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: account suspended because billing information could not be verifie

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee
Hi there,

I have passed this issue onto the AdWords support team. They will reach out to you soon so keep an eye on your mailbox.

Hannah