AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

account suspended because billing information could not be verified

Not applicable
# 1
Not applicable
Can someone help advise me why my adwords account was
Suspended. When I logged into my adwords account to check and see if the ads were running, a red bar appeared stating that the account was suspended because Google identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity. To help prevent unauthorized activity, we suspended your adwords account. I tried to call Google adwords, but I got an automated recording informing me to contact them here. I filled out a form here , informing them of the issue, but I have not heard back from Google yet. The account is a business account and I am certain that I filled out the Billing information correctly. Can someone please advise me on this situation. I don't understand why Google would suspend the account stating to prevent unauthorized activity. Can someone here please help shed light on this situation. Thanks
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: account suspended because billing information could not be verifie

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee
Hi there,

I have passed this issue onto the AdWords support team. They will reach out to you soon so keep an eye on your mailbox.

Hannah