AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

account is suspended.

m s
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
m s
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i got error

You cannot add codes or receive rewards from promotions while your account is suspended.

whike ADDING PROMO TO MY ACCOUNT

PLS HELP

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: account is suspended.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi MS
You cannot add promo codes to a suspended account.
You should look into why your account is suspended and what policies you violate or if it is a billing issue.

If you resolve those issues first, you can add your promo code then.

If you want to let us know what website you are advertising and/or the suspension message that you received, we will be able to help further.

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager

Hi m s, 

Welcome to the AdWords Community. Thanks for posting your first question here. Yes, you will not be able to use a promotional code for a suspended account. Is this a new account you are trying to start or an existing account?

Let me know so I can clarify further.

Thanks,
Mini

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello, I can not find any indication that my account is suspended yet I receive the same error message? How can I find out if the account really is suspended?

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager
This 2015 thread has been closed to new replies.

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread with a descriptive subject line, and post a clear, specific and detailed question. 

This will improve the visibility of your question as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.