AdWords
6.1K members online now
6.1K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

account is suspended because billing information can't be verified.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Sir,  my account number for the google adwords is  which is linked to an Email i.e. akkunetpro@gmail.com FYI my account is suspended due to  suspicious payment activity which you have identified and i have gone through the research   which  says that the account is suspended because you guys think the credit card i have put in the account is stolen which is not true  the credit card(Discover)  i have put  is in the name of Maninder kaur  living in Hiawassee, Georgia  i request you to review the account again as i like to verify my details with you for the account  kindly give me a call so we can share the details  further ...

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Akku N
September 2015

Re: account is suspended because billing information can't be verified

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Akku N Smiley Happy. Welcome to the community.

First of all, you need to edit your post because you're exposing your confidential information ( Customer ID number, email and phone number). It is crucial for you to not disclose any personal information in order to protect you from any harm. You can edit it by clicking on the Gear icon on the right side of the post.

Second, I'm really sorry for what happened. Have you confirmed with the bank about your credit card? Maybe there's a slight issue with the credit card detail. I suggest that you contact the bank and ask for the confirmation about the credit card that you're using. Make sure that it's eligible to use.

Hope that helps a bit. Good luck Smiley Happy.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Akku N
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
yes my Issue is resolved .. Thanks a million

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4