AdWords
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

account has been suspended!!!!!!!!!!?!

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Your Google Account has been suspended.

Hi,

Google has suspended your Account, <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> , because of a violation of our Terms of Service.
If you think this is a mistake, you can try to recover your account, by following these instructions.

All information associated with your suspended account will eventually get deleted, unless successfully appealed.
Best,
The Google Accounts team

hello
my account has suspended
why dont know reason
after use android or hangout with new friend!
help me please

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Guidelines, in order to remove account specifics and/or personal contact information. This is done to protect account security and privacy.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Nicholas C
June 2016

Re: account has been suspended!!!!!!!!!!?!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Pushpendra Singh
hello
how do i connect?
they dont answer me!
There worrying when you tell your friends
problem in sign in to gmail!

View solution in original post

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Nicholas,

Google is pretty good about leaving instructions on how to get your account back up and running. Usually there is a given reason. If the email instructions are a little confusing, just give them a call, with your account number handy. I've always found their customer service to be helpful, and they should walk you through your account issue and how to fix it.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Nicholas,

As per the mail shared by the google team on your account suspension gives an idea that your account has been temporarily suspended. So you need not to worry. You can just check you billing or any amount that is due to be paid. Also, do cross check the website compliance and services that you are offering.

If still not able to diagnose the real cause, then you can get in touch with google representative and they will help you out resolving the issue.

Best,
Pushpendra Singh

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Nicholas C,

Pls remove the email Id from the thread. Posting  Personal Information is against the community guidelines.

Also, You have asked the same question in three different places, Pls refrain from creating multiple thread for same query.

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Billing/AdWords-account-has-been-suspended/m-p/559463

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Billing/account-has-been-suspended/m-p/559466

@Buzzb

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
hi
how?
help me

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
hello
how do i connect?
they dont answer me!

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Nicholas C
June 2016

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Pushpendra Singh
hello
how do i connect?
they dont answer me!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
help me.................................................

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

what exactly your problem buddy?