AdWords
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

account has been suspended due to billing information entered incorrectly. Can I contact someone?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account has been suspended. I have tried and contacted Google in every way that they have advertised, but I have gotten no response. I need to run my ads here, is there someone I can contact? I know this was due to a billing address that was entered incorrectly, since google doesn't ask for a seperate billing address for the credit card I didn't enter one on the page where I was prioviding my personal credit card and since the billing address didn't match, without any notice or verification Google suspended my account. Why can't a company billing address and a personal credit card billing address be different?

Is there anyway I can re-activate my account now or the only option I have is to wait for someone to respond to the emails I have written since last week?

Re: account has been suspended due to billing information entered incorrectly. Can I contact someone

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi techprobusters,

Let me see if I can find someone to help.
Zee
G+

Re: account has been suspended due to billing information entered incorrectly. Can I contact someone

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 3
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi techprobusters,

I was informed that you've been contacted by the AdWords support team.

Thanks,
Zee
G+

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Am new to adwords, I saw this message on my account with now "We periodically review accounts for security purposes and to verify billing information. As a result of this review, your account and any related accounts have been suspended, and your ads are no longer running on Google."  I dont understand what these means. please can you expalin and tell me how to go about fixing it up because have been billed on my credit card and my ads have been live before now.....What do i do to rectify this?????