AdWords
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Zero Balance today $50 balance yesterday

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I paid $50 for advertisement yesterday on the 7th.  Today my account says $0. Balance and that my campaign will be ending soon.  Its only been 1 day.  Can you please help me understand whats going on?

Thanks,

Mitch Newton

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Zero Balance today $50 balance yesterday

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Mitch, 

Thanks for posting. 

The costs for your advertising with AdWords is determined by your daily budget for each campaign you're running at any one time. AdWords will try and help you reach your daily budget on a daily basis, so if you have a prepay account you would need to keep an eye on your level of credit in the account to make sure you have enough credit for the account to run. 

For example, if you put $50 of credit into the account and had two campaigns with a $25.00/day budget, you could spend $50 of credit in one day, leaving you with a balance of $0. 

I'd recommend looking at you Billing tab > Transaction History to see the costs for your AdWords account on a daily basis, as this will hopefully make the situation a little clearer for you. 

Hope this helps!

A.