AdWords
832 members online now
832 members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Zee I had Been Waiting From Long regarding 500 Rs Credit

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Attn: Zee

Reg My 500 Cheating Case you had been following for 3 months... i really love the way  you are working hard for me. may god bless you..I Recived Reply Dated 18/09/12 From Direcpay as under:

We sincerely apologize for the delayed response. We have received a response from Google support team saying that the  payment is reflecting in the advertisers account on Jan 06, 2010. Please refer below mentioned details: 

ATRN : 1001001000000414/Merchant Order No.: 3673006634955160,Incase you need any further assistance, please write to us at info@direcpay.comRegards,Ganesh BhurkeDirecpay Team India

Further Zee i had send the complaint to State Bank of India .Please Reply and I Thanks you in advance for you overwhelming support and hand .. i am fully satisfied with your delayed response  and you not bothering  to reply... thanks  bye

Re: Zee I had Been Waiting From Long regarding 500 Rs Credit

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi vkjaintoronto,

I'm checking on the status of your case with the support team.

Thank you,
Zee
G+

Zee is Fooling all The Community Group

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Zee, its almost 4 montsh, i have written 15 posts, and all you have to say, we will get back to you, do you think you are so smart, are you trying to fool or what, i think so you should give resignation from this forumSmiley Mad  kindly tell me when you will return my money which your team had stolen.

Re: Zee is Fooling all The Community Group

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
I get your pain. I hope somebody will help you.

Zee Had been investigating my case from 7 months -Zee What should I do now?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear Zee,

I have finally Found my 500 Rs Money which was stolen by google adwords officer kumar vikas of delhi and swagat sarongi from delhi had replied to me as under:

Dear Sir
As Discussed with You Over the Phone We are Ready to Compensate your Amount of INR 500(Netbanking) and With Google Adwords Promotional Voucher of 5000. We Understand that you faced Lots of Problem. Nor Your Hearing Was Listened at the Right Time. We Here by  Apologies for inconvenience Caused from our end. 
 Lets Find Solution to Close this Matter. We Have Investigated and Found Gillco valley Had nothing to do With it. Whatever Happened Was Done Unintentionally by google. 
So, We are Ready To Give you New Account With 500 Net Banking Balance.
And With Promotional Code of 5k,  But Then you Will Not Approach V customer / Gilco Valley  for any Further Payments.
And you have to provide us this thing in mail. That once i get Compensated Matter will be Called off.
 Request you to Kindly Revert Us on this ASAP . So That We Can Settle Things, Hope you Understand and Will do the Needful.
Swagat Sarangi  
Marketing Manager at GoogleGurgaon, India Marketing and Advertising

But now he is not replying to me and hence i complained to krishnanu of google adwords 18002582554 on 05/11/2012 and he told he cant do anything now. so kindly let me know in which police cell i should file case of google .
please ask swagat to call me ASAP.

Zee Had been investigating my case from 7 months -Zee What should I do now?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear Zee

My 500 Rs Cheating Case of Vikas Kumar Delhi is still not closed from 7 Months and now i had recived following reply from google as under:

so i called krishnanu customer care supervisor of tollfree 18002582554 on 05/11/2012 at 5 pm , i talked to him for 40 minutes and told to please close this matter what google had replied in writing as i have got email from google on 12 October 2012 and till date no one had done needful mentioned in email.

To: vishal_k_jain2002@yahoo.com 
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2012 5:20:44 PM
Subject: Regarding Adwords

Hi

As Discussed with You Over the Phone We are Ready to Compensate your Amount of INR 500(Netbanking) With Google Adwords Promotional Voucher of 5000. We Understand that you faced Lots of Problem. Nor Your Hearing Was Listened at the Right Time. We Here by  Apologies for inconvenience Caused from our end. 

Lets Find Solution to Close this Matter. We Have Investigated and Found Gillco valley Had nothing to do With it. Whatever Happened Was Done Unintentionally.

So, We are Ready To Give you New Account With 500 Net Banking Balance.
And With Promotional Code of 5k,  

But Then you Will Not Approach V customer / Gilco Valley  for any Further Payments.
And you have to provide us this thing in mail. That once i get Compensated Matter will be Called off.

Request you to Kindly Revert Us on this ASAP . So That We Can Settle Things, Hope you Understand and Will do the Needful.

Thanks n Regards
Swagat Sarangi
Marketing Manager at Google
Gurgaon, India Marketing and Advertising