AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Zee Had Been Hiding from 6 Months and Still came with No Reply...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Zee good news is that finaly i found my a/c and now its easy for you to close my case

Finally I had Found My Customer ID  281-509-2280   which was missing from 6 months and now i have found somebody have hacked into my account an stolen 3000 Rs INR and hence google india had now told me to file email to legal@google.com .  i want to inform you that person who had hacked my a/c is none other than kumar vikas who is working for google adwords india and he is involved this cheating as i had been telling you from 6 months he had made a fake email id and stolen my password as email id for above CID is fake and if you send email then it bounces back. kindly note i will approach police now if help not given ... tell me what should i do zee???

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Zee Had Been Hiding from 6 Months and Still came with No Reply...

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

In order to protect your own AdWords privacy, I advise you to remove your CID from the post. All you need to do is to click the Options button and select Edit post. Thank you!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’