AdWords
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Zee Had Been Hiding from 6 Months and Still came with No Reply...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Zee good news is that finaly i found my a/c and now its easy for you to close my case

Finally I had Found My Customer ID  281-509-2280   which was missing from 6 months and now i have found somebody have hacked into my account an stolen 3000 Rs INR and hence google india had now told me to file email to legal@google.com .  i want to inform you that person who had hacked my a/c is none other than kumar vikas who is working for google adwords india and he is involved this cheating as i had been telling you from 6 months he had made a fake email id and stolen my password as email id for above CID is fake and if you send email then it bounces back. kindly note i will approach police now if help not given ... tell me what should i do zee???

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Zee Had Been Hiding from 6 Months and Still came with No Reply...

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

In order to protect your own AdWords privacy, I advise you to remove your CID from the post. All you need to do is to click the Options button and select Edit post. Thank you!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’