AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Your billing address doesn't match the country or region specified in the offer details.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I received the following error---Your billing address doesn't match the country or region specified in the offer details.---when I tried putting the promo code received from Google.

I have checked the Country or region is India only and promo offer is also in Indian currency. Still the issue.

Please help.

Regards,

Pallav

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
April 2017

Your billing address doesn't match the country or region specified in the offer details.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Pallav S,

Promo codes are distributed across a great many channels and each of them creates its terms and rules on their own that are beyond Google's control. Therefore we usually do not comment on questions like yours. You are advised to directly contact the source that sent you the code.

Thanks for your kind understanding!

Best,

Lakatos

View solution in original post

Billing address doesn't match country/region specified in offer detail

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi ,

I also received the Promo code from Google  but when i tried using it , got this error.

-Your billing address doesn't match the country or region specified in the offer details.

Please assist.

Thanks,

Pallav

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
April 2017

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Pallav S,

Promo codes are distributed across a great many channels and each of them creates its terms and rules on their own that are beyond Google's control. Therefore we usually do not comment on questions like yours. You are advised to directly contact the source that sent you the code.

Thanks for your kind understanding!

Best,

Lakatos